The programme of children-group III, 10-12 years old:
There are 5 Polish National Dances having the special place in the history of our country. Those dances came into existence during the partition of Poland in the nineteenth century. They became the symbol of Polish cultural independence and national spirit. Both musical and dance forms are very developed and make inseparable integrity.
Our group presents one of them: Krakowiak, duration 4 minutes
- Krakowiak film
Programme presenting Polish regions:
Gorzów Wlkp. as a Polish town was inhabited after II world war by people from different parts of country. And that's why The “Mali Gorzowiacy” presents folklore of those regions, including their characteristic elements such as: dances, songs, costumes, instrumental band composition, cries, dialects.
- Games and dances from the Lubelszczyzna Duration 5 minutes film
- Children games from Kurpie Puszczy Zielonej Duration 7 minutes film
- “Z Kaszub jësmë me” - dances and songs from the Kaszuby region
Programme consists of traditional dances and songs from the Kaszuby region, duration 8 minutes
- "When children get bored" – traditional dances and games from Wielkopolska, duration 8 minutes film
- The group programme consists of many short, single folk musical compositions for folk-band and very melody folk-songs