The programme of the teenagers-group II, 13-15 years old:
Programme presenting Polish regions:
Gorzów Wlkp. as a Polish town was inhabited after II world war by people from different parts of country. And that's why The “Mali Gorzowiacy” presents folklore of those regions, including their characteristic elements such as: dances, songs, costumes, instrumental band composition, cries, dialects.
- Lubartów dances Duration 8 minutes film
- Games and dances from the Lubelszczyzna Duration 7 minutes film film film
- "Letni kiermas" – dances and songs of the Orawa Highlanders film Programme consists of traditional dances and songs from Orawa Mountains. Duration 10 minutes
- Dances from region Dąbrówka Wielkopolska Duration 5 minutes film film
- "Dëgusnicë przëszlë" - Kaszuby castom of dousing with water Duration 8 minutes
There are 5 Polish National Dances having the special place in the history of our country. Those dances came into existence during the partition of Poland in the nineteenth century. They became the symbol of Polish cultural independence and national spirit. Both musical and dance forms are very developed and make inseparable integrity.
This group presents one of them, Krakowiak, duration 4 minutes
- Krakowiak film film